2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us:
We collect any Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on the various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give to http://www.itilcertificationguide.com in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone).
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect are your first and last name and your e-mail address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information:
When you visit ITIL Certification Guide or any other website, you automatically disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server.
Cookies can be used to store visitor preferences, record session information (such as items that you add to your shopping cart) record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit, alert visitors to new areas that might be of interest to them when they return to a site, record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to a site, ensure that visitors are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads, and to customize Web page content based on visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information collected by ITIL Certification Guide is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) to improve the content of our site.
(b) to customize the content and/or layout of site pages.
4. How We Protect Your Information.
Here at ITIL Certification Guide, your privacy and the protection of your information is important to us. We do not sell or share your information with any third parties.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. We may disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
6. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us.
7. DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to our site and personalized ads based on visits to other sites on the Internet.
ITIL Certification Guide has no access to or control over any cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by http://www.itilcertificationguide.com by sending your request to us via our contact page. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information.